Thursday, October 6, 2011

From Then To Now

With the anniversary we celebrate this month, I wanted to extend a sincere and personal thank you to our customers and supporters who've been with us throughout the years! Six years ago when I left New York for San Francisco my day job let me telecommuting and I used the time saved to make jewelry, a long-time hobby of mine. I'd post pictures of my creations on my personal blog at the time, and friends were asking me to sell the pieces to them, and eventually I had to create a page to list them and that morphed into a web catalog. In October of 2005 I entered the Gen Art Fresh Faces in Fashion which was a competition for emerging designers. I was very lucky to be selected winner in the jewelry category. That really made the turn for me and the line was officially launched.

Here are a few photos from that night at Gen Art Fresh Faces in 2005.
Gen Art
Gen Art
Gen Art

No comments:

Post a Comment