Monday, September 21, 2009

when all else fails.. love yourself right.



Gold Weave II $88.00
A sublimely unexpected combination of delicate femininity and edgy cool.
Wired gold metal and fresh water pearl approx. 1.5" long, on 18" goldfilled chain.



These days I am seeing more and more singles that appear to be okay single.
I know I am.
I definitely feel that the next relationship I fall into, will definitely be better than the last, because until then, I am taking the time to focus on myself. Seek out wants and needs that I have been putting last while ensuring everyone else I care about is first, ahead of me. So, as we go into this fall, remember when I say how good, actually how amazing, it feels when the weather starts to get a bit colder, and all you have is you, your book and the sound of the rain.





Hello fall, this year, I won't be fallen like the leaves.





No comments:

Post a Comment