Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Sedona Inspiration

Did you know Sedona is home to hundreds of artists of every medium and aesthetic bent? It is an art community of ruggedly individualistic expression, from cutting-edge contemporary to visionary, Native American to modern realism. Where there is art, there are galleries, which I absolutely fall in love with. They showcase contemporary, representational and traditional artists who are known nationally and internationally. I LOVE it there! I caught that bug.

The rustic amazing look of the nature in Sedona, and its art communities inspire me so much that I knew I need to express it in my collection. Seeking a new technique, a new color, patina and eventually finding them was so exciting. We are not revealing our secret sauce, but this is pretty much how the collection is made. I hope you love it as much as I do! See the SEDONA collection now available on HoveyLee.com.

UPDATE! See the Sedona lookbook here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment